Tuesday, June 26, 2007

OMG ! I Fuckin' Did It !!

How the hell can it be explained, when a lifelong dream comes true. I can tell you, that you feel like ripping yourself apart. When Linkin Park stepped in to stage and when I heard glimpses of "One Step Closer" all I did was jump like mad and bloody SCREAM the hell out from the BLOODY second row of Donnington Park ! How cool can it be ! Not to forget, moments before I had the fucking chance to meet and greet with the whole LP band. Although it was brief, it was just outta this world. They played for around 90 mins and it was such an awesome display.

The festival was the whole intention of me going to the UK. Over 96 bands were in action. But all I remember is Linkin Park !! Of course, Within Temptation was so impressive, Korn was superlatious, Lamb of God were screaming and Papa Roach was such a crowd-puller. These memories will never fade away.

Other than the Download Festival, I had the chance to attend an intimate concert of Chris Daughtry on which I was on the front row. Damn, I was so shocked to see his humbleness despite his powerful singing. He made sure that I have one more reason to celebrate this bloody tour. Muse - Live! in Wembly was also a new experience although the crowd of over 100 000 was a bit too much for the space. Nadal...Oh yeah..went to check out Nadal in action at the tennis courts and it was just an experience that is so coooooooool !

All in all, this bloody tour is too awesome to explain. I just do not have words.

All I can say is - I FUCKIN DID IT !!! OH YEAH !!!!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooohoooo!!! im so happy for u! u did it man!!

-naz

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate u dude...LOL /Mirsh

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Sandun Dissanayaka said...

WOW...lucky you. Wish I was there...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Good for you man!
But try telling those guys at the TNL forum... You'll be burned right off the boards!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:20:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Lucky bastard. Your avatar is Kermit right? - jomanlk

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home